Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Being on the Other side of the Camera:>

Oh my goodness, this was SO much fun. My family and I were priveledged to have had the HUGE honor of being photographed by another VERY WONDERFUL and talented photographer a few weeks ago in Ann Arbor (By the way, this is my new obsession for all of you in the Spring........................Urban shots on the streets of Ann Arbor. Can't get any better than that. Especially for all of you U of M fans. :>) I would have thought being on the other side of the camera for me would have been rather intimidating, however, Mr. D was not only incredibly talented, he's just an all around fun/nice guy who made us feel SO comfortable right from "Hello". Kind of neat to actually have a glimpse into what y'all go through in planning for a photo session with me (not to mention, I experienced first hand, my own little (almost 3 yr. old) stinker giving Mr. D a hard time, so I can truly relate. LOL) I'm also blessed and honored to have a new friend and colleague to "introduce" you all to........
To see my very own sneak peek, log onto
http://www.davidsrosen.net/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment