Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a Sweetie Pie

Meet Lil' Miss "N" who is 4 months old. She was SO unbelievably sweet and loved to carry on her own little 'conversations' with me from time to time. She even rolled over for the very first time (Another reason I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my job..............I get to experience these 'firsts' with families and watch the wonder and amazement in BOTH Mom & baby's eyes. :>). Lil' Miss "N" also found great joy in discovering her feet today and as you can see, she was quite mesmerized by them. Enjoy your 'sneak peek' Mrs. "L". It was WONDERFUL meeting you and your precious baby girl. I look forward to an amazing year watching your precious lil' angel grow and change over the next few months.







Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment