Monday, October 20, 2008

Beautiful Family on a Beautiful Fall Day :)

Meet the 'Arg 5' Family who is not only beautiful on the outside, but their hearts and fun loving personalities make them just as beautiful on the inside as well. (They're also a whole lot of FUN to hang out with too! I don't think I've laughed this much in a long time :) Thanks for the giggles kiddos). The weather was our only threat tonight, but the 'Rain Gods' were definintely kind to us this evening and decided to hold out on the showers until we were finished with our session (the rain poured down as I walked in my front door following our session. PHEW, we got lucky there).

Well, Arg '5', enjoy your sneak peek. I cannot wait to show you the rest!!! :)












Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment