Friday, October 24, 2008

Our very own 'Cover Girl' Star

I'm sure you don't recognize this sweet little face because she's changed so much since her newborn portraits, but this is my beautiful Lil' Cover Girl Model from the front page of my website Meet Lil' Miss "E", now 6 months old. I know I say this all the time (because I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE babies), but "I'm in Love!!!". This Lil' Angel just melts my heart with her huge, beautiful blue eyes and sweet, sweet disposition. (Not to mention, she has the most PERFECT little head I've ever seen too!!!!) It's angels like this that make me remember why I LOVE my job SO much!!! Enjoy your "sneak peek" "G" family! (Oh, and go put your feet up and relax. You guys totally deserve to. :>)








Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 comment:

  1. Your words and GORGEOUS photos brought tears to my eyes tonight. I love the photos SO much! You do such an amazing job, thank you

    ReplyDelete