Thursday, October 23, 2008

Déjà vu (I swear I've photographed this baby before :)

WOW, this beautiful baby girl is an exact clone of her big sister. Meet Lil' Miss "A" now 6 months old. I've had the honor of photographing her big Sis since birth (who's now 2 years old), so I was just thrilled when her Mama called to bless me with the honor of photographing her new little blessing, Miss "A". And, oh, what a spitting image she is of her big sister. (See the last 2 pictures of this post below to see what I'm talking about. I cannot get over how much they look alike). Miss "A" is a dream baby and even had a tooth popping through during her photo session.............you'd never know it b/c she was full of BIG smiles and giggles.
Enjoy your 'sneak peek' "L" family. I cannot wait to show you the rest.









Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment