Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh my goodness, I think I'm in Love :)

This little guy stole my heart at his newborn session almost 6 months ago so I didn't think it was even possible for him to melt my heart any more---Boy was I ever wrong...........Mr. "D" had me at "hello", or should I say "hi", which he DID indeed say as he drooled a huge smile at me when they came in the door (by the way, his Mama and Daddy said he does not smile at people he doesn't know well, nor when they get their camera out---Thank goodness he proved them wrong today and was full of huge smiles our entire session). Then, oh my goodness, when I saw his chubby arms and thighs, I knew I was in Heaven. It also helps that his Daddy is a die hard Michigan Fan too. :> Go Blue!!!! Meet Lil' Mr. "D" in all his glory. Mr. & Mrs. "P", it is a huge honor to watch your little angel grow and change throughout his first year of life. He is such a handsome little man with such a fun and exciting personality. Enjoy your sneak peek. I can't wait to show you the rest. :>











Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment