Friday, September 19, 2008

Lil' Miss "Red"

Oh my goodness, this little Angel is just beyond BEAUTIFUL. She could steal my heart with her huge, gorgeous eyes alone, but...............once I saw her beautiful red hair, I was mesmerized by her beauty. Meet Lil' Miss "J", 9 months old in all her "firery" glory. Once again, I have had the honor of photographing her since she was a newborn (Oh, I just LOVE my job :>) and I can't believe how much she's changed since the first time we met. Miss "J" is just too cute for words and has the most easy going temperment ever. (You'd never know she was cutting new teeth either). She is truly a joy to photograph and I cannot wait to see her again at her one year portrait debut.
Mr. & Mrs. "R", it's such a wonderful honor that you have entrusted me to capture these wonderful moments and milestones in your precious little angel's first year of life. Happy 9 months old, Lil' Miss "J". :)







Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment