Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Newest Addition :)

Well, after a long debate with my own family (:>), I lost the battle of naming our sweet new pooch, Ryker, and I was won over by the name "Maverick". He's about 7 months old now and is such a wonderful addition to our family. However, ask me to repeat that same statement during the day when he's NON-STOP barking, chewing our comforter to shreds or not being able to contain his excitement each and every time we walk in the door. LOL All in all though, he's a wonderful addition to our family and we love him to pieces:>, Kopper is now entertained with a new little buddy too and their wrestle manias bring back so many great memories of Kevlar and Kopper together. I never in a million years thought I'd say this, but................Maverick makes Kopper look mellow! LOL









No comments:

Post a Comment