Friday, August 22, 2008

Holiday Sessions

I know, I know, you all think I'm crazy................It's ONLY August and I'm already talking about the Holidays! But, as we all know, time will fly by and Christmas will be here before we know it. Therefore, I wanted to be sure to let everyone know that my Holiday ordering deadline is November 15th. Therefore, if you're planning to give your loved ones beautiful portraits of your children as Christmas gifts (or would like to order Christmas cards), all orders must be placed and paid in full no later than November 15th in order to guarantee Holiday delivery. Fall sessions are filling quickly and dates and times are limited, so please contact me as soon as possible if you'd like to schedule a portrait session for September, October or the first of November. I'm looking forward to capturing new beautiful memories of your quickly changing Lil' Angels. :>

Happy Early Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment