Saturday, August 16, 2008

She had to have her very own day :)

On my Birthday nine years ago, I was in labor with our 2nd child. We're one of the few parents who don't find out the sex of our children, so with this baby being 5 days late, we were even more anxious to find out "who" we were going to be blessed with. After less than a four hour labor, our Sweet Angel Girl, Miss 'M', was born, BUT........................... she missed my birthday by 1 hour and 55 minutes. As we soon found out with this little "firecracker", she's set in her own way and obviously wanted to have her very own special day all to herself. No birthday present will ever amount to my precious "birthday gift" that summer nine years ago, but we sure do enjoy celebrating together with each passing year . I can't believe my little girl just celebrated her 9th Birthday last month. (I won't tell you what # I celebrated. LOL)







No comments:

Post a Comment