Friday, August 15, 2008

My Very First Post!

This is my very first blog post, so please bare with me because I have no clue what I'm doing here! I know, I know, it's about time I entered this new Era of technology isn't it? I'm really excited to now be able to keep all of my wonderful clients (and friends :)) updated with our most current specials, news, portrait events and new products. But even more exciting is that I now have a really cool place to post a "sneak peek" from our portrait session for you right away. :) This way, if you're impatient like me (Nah, there's nobody that impatient is there? LOL), you won't have to wait long to see your sweet Lil' Angel in his/her glory! How cool is that??
So, without further ado, here's a little sample of how the "sneak peek" will look. Meet my youngest Lil' Angel, Miss A.
Have a blessed day!





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 comment: