Friday, August 15, 2008

Where does the time go???

I cannot believe my oldest "baby" is entering his first year of Middle School this year. It seems like just yesterday I was announcing I was pregnant with him and now, I've blinked and he's almost 12 years old! WOW, I cannot believe how fast he's grown...........................but even 12 years later, I'm still frantically searching for that "rewind" button I swear God must have placed somewhere on his body. LOL Well, even if God didn't give me the "rewind" option, we definitely feel so very blessed that he's turning into such a wonderful young man, full of so much compassion, kindness, intellegence and I swear he's got the biggest heart I've ever known. He completed his Elementary School years with straight A's, received the "Presidential" fitness award each year and was honored with the "Principal's Award" this year. Mom and Dad could not be prouder!!! Here's our Mr. 'B' entering his last year of "tween-hood" (Can you hear me sobbing now? LOL)




1 comment: