Friday, January 6, 2012

365 Days of Gratefulness (Day 6)



Today I'm so Grateful for the 54 degree Sunny weather here in Michigan and the new found love I have for the City of Detroit. We spent the afternoon with great friends skating outside at CAMPUS MARTIUS in Detroit. I can't believe we've lived here all these years and I have never taken the kids there before. You'd never know we were in the heart of Detroit as we skated around next to a HUGE CHRISTmas tree and ate smores by a campfire on the street :) Being a Country Girl & having being raised up North, I've always had a distorted opinion of what Detroit is like, but after today, I have a new appreciation for this great City. Thanks for an awesome day Shannon & Lauren. We had SO much fun with you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment