Monday, January 2, 2012

365 days of Gratefulness Challenge :)

Thanks to my dear friend Laurie, I'm going to join her in her 365 day of gratefulness challenge (with an added twist) of posting one thing I'm grateful for each day. The added twist (and challenge for me) will be to also take & post a picture of what I'm grateful for each day :) Does anyone want to join us in this year of gratefulness and being thankful for what we do have (despite any circumstances we're going through)? Although this is just a snapshot @ midnight when my eyes were barely being held open by toothpicks, the first thing I'm grateful for this year (and each & every day) is these BEAUTIFUL, HAPPY, HEALTHY, ENERGETIC, AMAZING and WONDERFUL blessings God has entrusted me to raise. Today, I'm SO incredibly grateful for these 3 beating hearts that pump SO much LOVE through my veins each and every day :) Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment