Friday, April 30, 2010

The cutest Lil' Gerber baby ever :)

Omgsh, I think I just met the future "Gerber baby". 6 month old Mr. "C" had me wrapped right around his chubby little finger from the moment I saw his HUGE GORGEOUS blue eyes and adorable cheeks. And when he smiled at me........Ahhhhhhhh, he melted every ounce of my heart :) You'd never know it by looking at these images that he was cutting teeth and was pretty miserable for our session :( (always breaks my heart when these sweet little Angels are in pain). I know his Mama left our session feeling pretty defeated, but I reassured her that despite Mr. "C"'s moment of tears, I was very confident that we captured some really great shots. I hope she'll agree when she sees these gorgeous images of her sweet little boy :) It was a pleasure meeting you Mrs. "B". I'll be in touch in about 2 weeks with the rest of your beautiful portraits. Have a blessed weekend. Hope your lil' man is feeling great today!!





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment