Friday, April 23, 2010

7 month old Fashion Diva :)

Meet 7 month old Miss "J", full of life, love and absolute bliss. She was the happiest baby ever and her parents are just smitten with her (then again, so was I). I LOVED the hats her Mama brought and could not get enough of her sweet little face :) The only problem during the entire session was getting her adorable yellow polka dot dress off of her. Her little arms were stuck, so her Mama had to CUT (yes cut) the dress off of her :( Such a shame, but at least we got some great shots of her wearing it......not to mention, I think it'll make for an adorable halter dress for the hot summer days ahead. It was SO wonderful spending the morning with such an amazing family. Enjoy your sneak peek Mr. & Mrs. "K". Have a blessed weekend.







Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love these! You always seem to be able to capture such natural expressions in the little ones and this little sweetheart is such a cutie! I just want to reach out and hug her! Just BEAUTIFUL Nikki!

    ReplyDelete