Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SO Peacful.......SO incredibly Precious!!!

What a blessing this little Angel is not only to his own family, but to me as well. As always, I feel so blessed and SO honored that wonderful/amazing families trust ME to capture these fleeting/most cherished moments in their precious newborns lives :) Meet 13 day old Mr. "N" and his 2 year old big brother, Mr. "D" (who I also have had pleasure of photographing since he was 10 days old). How precious these two little boys are. Their Mommy asked me if I ever get the "baby itch" while I photograph newborns.......Every second of every day I do....and these images prove exactly why. Enjoy your sneak peek, Mr. & Mrs. "P". It was such a pleasure spending the morning with you & your beautiful family.






Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 comment:

  1. These are so amazingly beautiful!!!! What a gift you have given this family!! You are SO talented!!!

    ReplyDelete