Saturday, May 2, 2009

Model Material :)

WOW, our little "cover-girl" star turns One!!! What an honor & blessing it has been for me to watch Lil' Miss "E" grow & change over the past one year. Not only has she grown more beautiful with each passing month, she's also managed to wrap me a little tighter around her precious little finger once again. Mr. & Mrs. "G", thank you for bringing this joyful little Angel not only into my studio, but also into my heart & blessing me with her beautiful presence. Enjoy your sneak peek. Hope "E's" party was a huge success. :)





Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 comment:

  1. As usual, FABULOUS!!! I know I comment on your blog a lot but I can't help myself, you are so gifted and these pictures of this beautiful little girl are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete