Saturday, May 16, 2009

Be still my Heart :)

I could not have dreamed of a more perfect, peaceful, nor Beautiful newborn session if I tried. Not only did this lil' tyke not make a peep the ENTIRE session, he let me do whatever I wanted & even while unclothed, he didn't even make a mess :) WOW!!! He was definitely a DREAM baby through & through, but his big sister (who's not even 2 yet) amazed me even more with her sweetness, willingness to cooperate AND she was absolutely adorable as well! If I didn't know any better, I would have thought I was in Heaven with these 2 precious Angels :) Congratulations on your beautiful blessings, Mr. & Mrs. "S". Many more portraits to follow very soon :)







Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 comments:

  1. How in the world will the mom and dad choose? These are seriously gorgeous, some of the best newborn you have ever taken!

    ReplyDelete