Friday, March 2, 2012

Through the years :)

One of my favorite (of MANY) parts of my job is watching my client's family grow and add new little blessings to their lives through the years and the BEST part is being entrusted with capturing these precious memories of such important milestones :) I've had the honor of photographing this beautiful family since the oldest was a newborn and today, I was once again blessed with capturing their youngest baby's 1st Birthday. (It's also pretty cool to see how far I've come as a photographer through the years too). Each image shown is of each of the girl's 1st Birthday portraits. There's NO denying their sisters!! Happy Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Ella :) I had SO much fun with you today and cannot wait to edit all of your beautiful



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooo cute. I hope the parents buy this. Without the wording of course. Ha Ha They all look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete