Monday, October 10, 2011

Motivational Monday

OOPS, I just realized I was so busy last week that I completely forgot to post my motivational Monday quote, so I'm going to post two here to make up for it :)

In light of the many months of training I've been doing over the past several months to prepare for my upcoming Marathon in honor of my Mother (God rest her soul), I find this quote to be quite fitting!!! Since April, I have run over 756 miles & this coming Sunday, I will be putting all that hard word & training to use by running Detroit's Marathon (my 1st)



"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Have a blessed day everyone and be sure to get out there and enjoy this gorgeous/sunny and warm day our good Lord has graced us with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment