Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gorgeous Brothers :)

These are two of my favorite little boys to photograph. Not only are they GORGEOUS, they are the most well mannered kids I have ever been around. The "please, thank you's & yes, SURE" just melt my heart & blow me away. From such young ages, they already know & follow the simple things in life. The simple things that really go a long way with people. Mr. & Mrs. "H", you are doing an AMAZING job raising such wonderful gentlemen & I'm so very honored that you have entrusted me once again with these precious memories. Thanks boys for the laughs & good times. You two are "Crazy"......or wait, that's what you called me :) *wink wink*




























Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment