Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter from my beautiful family to yours :)

It's really CRAZY how fast time flies & how tall our kids grow with each passing year. I can't believe our son now TOWERS over me & our middle daughter is already my height (which really isn't saying much for me :) The only hope I now have in not being the shortest of the family lies within our youngest daughter. Hmmmmm..................maybe I should increase the weight of the bricks I put on her head??? :) lol

I hope all of you had a fantastic Easter with your beautiful loved ones & that you were surrounded by the Lord's many many blessings. And, of course, that you took lots & lots of pictures :) Have a blessed week everyone.









Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment