Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stunning Family

I had such a great time photographing this amazing family, who is not only BEAUTIFUL on the outside, but doubly as beautiful on the inside. This AWESOME husband & their precious little boys came for a portrait session back in November, so that they could surprise their Mama on Christmas morning with portraits of themselves, as well as, an upcoming family session (today). I was SO impressed that these little boys (ages 2 & 5) could keep such a big secret & pull off this wonderful surprise so beautifully. Fast forward to today are a few pictures of the MANY wonderful memories we captured today & the beautiful bond their family shares. The boys were SO cute & funny.....I'll give you two guesses what was so funny in a few of these pictures. One hint: it had something to do with silly words boys say @ these ages that just CRACK them up! lol Thank you for the honor Mr. & Mrs. "V" and your precious little boys. Enjoy your sneak peek. I cannot wait to show you the rest!!







Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen so many perfect images of one family! It's hard to get just one and I would put every single one of these up on my walls! FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete