Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall Beauty

Not only is this Lil' Punkin' stunning.....the location is TO DIE FOR and the possibilities are endless!!! Of course, I'm a little biased here with this lil' beauty being my own, but you have to admit, she's definitely a keeper :)

A few Fall Mini Sessions are still available for October and after shooting my own lil' darling at this location today, I'm even more excited to capture the same precious moments for some of my favorite families at the end of October. If you haven't scheduled your family's Fall portrait session, please call Nikki @ 734-341-0972. The location was absolutely breathtaking today....I can't even begin to imagine how spectacular it'll look once the leaves change color :)
























Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment