Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mister Smiley :)

This Lil' Angel had me wrapped right around his adorably chubby little finger from the second I saw him. Meet 9 month old Mr. "H" in all his smiley glory. It's the simple, amazing little things in life that bring me the most joy & yesterday, my day was blessed & enriched with this little angel's sweet little smile & adorable chuckle. Even a day later, I find myself grinning from ear to ear at the thought of his sweet face. Enjoy your sneak peek Mr. & Mrs. "L". It was SO wonderful spending the morning with you. (And......I have to say it just one more time......Mrs. "L", you look FANTASTIC!!!!) Have a blessed weekend.






Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, these are so GREAT!!! What wonderful joyful expressions you got out of this little cutie. Amazing work as always Nikki!!!

    ReplyDelete