Friday, January 23, 2009

Newborn Bliss :)

What an absolute JOY it was to have the honor of capturing these beautiful fleeting moments of this little darling! Sweet Miss "K" has "discovered the world" and blessed us with lots of beautiful wide-eyed portraits, which I'm sure her Mommy & Daddy will LOVE (I know I sure did). She was an angel through and through and even gave me a few smiles in the process. :) Enjoy your 'sneak peek' Mr. & Mrs. "C". I can't wait to show you the rest! You have such a beautiful family!!!







Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 comment:

  1. Nikki you are the QUEEN of newborn photography! These pictures are GORGEOUS! The picture with her swaddled up in the purple blanket is so amazing! I don't envy her parents at all having to choose, I think I would have to get them all! GREAT Job!

    ReplyDelete