Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My poor, neglected blog...................

Well, I can't complain though because I am so blessed to have had the honor of being surrounded by SO many wonderful and fabulous families lately. I have to admit though, I do feel a bit guilty that I've been keeping these beautiful faces all to myself and not sharing those precious smiles with the rest of you. Holiday sessions (deadlines), standard sessions (deadlines), baby planner sessions (deadlines), as well as, a few wonderful family sessions (deadlines) have kept me very busy..................SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy in fact, I haven't even had time to post any new 'sneak peeks', let alone update my blog. I promise to be back in the swing of things after the Holidays and cannot wait to show you the fabulous new products we will be offering in the New Year (you're going to LOVE them). Until then, have a safe, WONDERFUL and a very blessed Holiday season. May your lives be fulfilled and your homes be surrounded with family, friends, smiles, laughter, special memories, good food....................and, of course, may you be blessed with LOTS of photo opportunities. :> Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a very Merry Christmas. (Serendipity Photography LLC will be closed from December 1, 2008-January 5, 2009) I look forward to capturing more special memories of you and your precious loved ones in the upcoming New Year.
Have a blessed Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment